Powered By Blogger

terça-feira, 1 de novembro de 2011

THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE


Hello everyone! 
Ok. So for our little boy, Joshua, who turned 2 on October 29, I did Thomas The Tank Engine theme.I decided to do it at school because that's where his little friends are. These pics were my inspiration...




I really wanted to do a train cake (like the one showing on top left corner), but I couldn't find anyone to do it, so I went for plan B, which is the pic on your right bottom corner... a train made of boxes which carried a "snack wagon", except I chose brighter colors. This is how it came out:




I purchased the table cloth, the Thomas balloon and treat bags at partycity.com. I went for the simple and colorful. Good enough for a party at school for 6 little boys and a girl.



Now, for the cake i bought this cute candle and had a chocolate cake with strawberries and cream plus "brigadeiro" filling, which is a kind of chocolate filling. It looked like a tunnel. Simple and delicious! 



This is Josh and his big sis Rachel, who also had a princess party the very same day at school!. My suggestion? Don't do two parties at the same day, unless it's the same theme... even if there are small ones you'll still get divided in two.
Here is Josh opening the gifts:




And this is how cute he looked as a tank engineer!
Yes! The chocolate cake was really good! :)




2 comentários:

  1. Que lindo que ficou!!! Adorei a ideia de colocar as coisas dentro dos vagoes de trem! A Rachel de princesa! tao linda!!! Bjo!!!! saudade de vcs!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Great idea for the cake! My boys also love Thomas the train!

    ResponderExcluir